1481 Autobots
444 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Vision

Releasing Rage (Cyborg Sizzle Book 1)
Cynthia Sax
Progress: 20%
The Aggressors!!
Chris Hamlin, Shane Cuthbert, Marcus Harwood, Dan Lee, Chris Young, Brett Savory, Jeff Robinson
Progress: 45/166pages
Steven Universe Vol. 2
Rebecca Sugar, Coleman Engle, Jeremy Sorese
Ninjasaur
Jason Horn

I will continue with this, but not an absolute favorite

Deathstroke (2016-) Vol. 1: The Professional - Christopher Priest, Carlo Pagulayan, Mark Morales, James Bennett, Belardino Brabo, Jason Paz

It got a little better when Rose/Ravager got involved.   Still, Deathstroke was a distant asshole, even with his daughter, and that made it hard for me to really enjoy this series.  I want to like the anti-hero I'm rooting for - and I kept wanting to see Deathstorke get hurt badly, because he was such an asshole.    (It was pretty awesome when he did get hurt, because I cheered.   Is that really what you want in a villain?   Well, I guess some people do...)

Still, the relationship between him and Rose, her being his second chance, was fascinating, mostly because it could have been too much for her to bear, but it wasn't.    She actually enjoyed knowing that he cared for her, no matter how much the words 'I worry for you, because you make bad, bad choices' came out as 'you're an idiot.'

I also found the Rose storyline - the one that will continue in volume two - more interesting than the first storyline, which I got confused by - partly because I found it so uninteresting I wasn't really paying attention.

Still, Rose made this for me, I'll read at least volume two and then make a decision.   Not for a while, though, as I'll end up reading volume two on Hoopla, too.