1489 Autobots

Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Fred Van Lente, Steve Kurth, Jamal Igle
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%
Starting Out with Python (4th Edition)
Tony Gaddis
Progress: 248/744pages
Python for Everybody: Exploring Data in Python 3
Elliott Hauser, Aimee Andrion, Charles Severance, Hans Blumenberg
Progress: 7%

Marvel, Customer Service, and how unhappy I am!

So I buy a lot of Marvel comics.  I'd been hoping to read these comics in French, buying from the Marvel comics in French on Comixology.   A week ago, I read this article.   And last week I sent proof of purchases for three comics I wanted, and... never heard back.   And so I'm putting this policy into place: I will ONLY buy Marvel digital comics if they come on sale, most likely on a deep discount. I will not rejoin MU+ - which I cancelled for school - unless I get codes for the three comics I asked for.  I  will not purchase French editions of the Marvel comics and give them more money because, um, no.   Just no.   Not after they're making it clear that they're treating some customers better than others.

I will complete my collections - but I will also wait for these comics to go on deep discount, or be free. I will not purchase them at full price.

Good job, Marvel.   You decide to treat some customers as superior, to not give me less than $20 bucks - far less than what others were asking, and far less than everything I bought in the time without codes - and lost a massive amount of sales.   I may drop a bunch of Marvel titles, and purchase more DC comic titles with codes.   Maybe.   Marvel has treated me awfully enough as a customer that I'm thinking of switching companies - and looking for work related to DC rather than Marvel when I graduate.  Which is a shame. I really wanted to root for Marvel and my ultimate goal was to one day work there and convince others to buy these comics.   I can't really if this is how they treat their customers.