1478 Autobots

Tantor Audio, Becky Chambers, Rachel Dulude
Aaron Klein
Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages
Releasing Rage (Cyborg Sizzle Book 1)
Cynthia Sax
Trish out of Water Vol. 1
Studio Parlapa, Ruben Curto, Giuseppe Cafaro, Mirka Andolfo, Vince Hernandez
Progress: 39/120pages

For everyone on Instagram

I have an instagram.  I take pictures of physical comics, whereas most of my pictures on BL are from digital content.   (Because I read a lot of comics on Vin as well as Viv* and it's easier to take the pics of physical comics on Viv and Instagram them.   Tumblr images don't like working on Viv, so basically if I read on Viv, Instagram and if I read on Vin, BL.)

I don't do reviews on Instagram, but I may screenshot those images and then post my reviews there by linking to them.   Still, if you feel like you'd like to get my photos from Viv, I'm @allhailgrimlock there, too.   Here's the direct link.

*That's right.  I'm calling my things by their name.   Vin=laptop, Viv=tablet.