441 Autobots

Grimlock ♥ Prince Robot IV

Transformers: IDW Collection Phase Two Volume 2
Livio Ramondelli, Chris Metzen, Flint Dille, John Barber, James Lamar Roberts
Progress: 293/332pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%

For everyone on Instagram

I have an instagram.  I take pictures of physical comics, whereas most of my pictures on BL are from digital content.   (Because I read a lot of comics on Vin as well as Viv* and it's easier to take the pics of physical comics on Viv and Instagram them.   Tumblr images don't like working on Viv, so basically if I read on Viv, Instagram and if I read on Vin, BL.)

I don't do reviews on Instagram, but I may screenshot those images and then post my reviews there by linking to them.   Still, if you feel like you'd like to get my photos from Viv, I'm @allhailgrimlock there, too.   Here's the direct link.

*That's right.  I'm calling my things by their name.   Vin=laptop, Viv=tablet.