441 Autobots

Grimlock ♥ Prince Robot IV

Transformers: IDW Collection Phase Two Volume 1
Andrew Griffith, Nick Roche, Alex Milne, John Barber, James Lamar Roberts
Progress: 16/272pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Fred Van Lente, Steve Kurth, Jamal Igle
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%

I was right: I liked this better

Super Sons (2017-) #2 - Peter J. Tomasi, Alejandro Sanchez, Jorge Jimenez

It's not bad, it's just not something I particularly enjoy.   It's fun, it's cute, it's just falling flat for me.   I did particularly like how Lex interacted with the two super kids, especially how Robin tricked Lex into saving Superboy!

Still, it's not something I'm so enthusiastic about that I'll pick up this title again, at least not for a while.  I got these as part of a couple different sales.  In one case, I had a free comic and nothing else was calling to me.   I didn't really want to wast the BOGO so I picked this up.

I don't really regret it, I just don't feel this series calling to me, either.   Ah, well, it was nice to pick up something a little different from what I've read before!