1482 Autobots
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur (2015-) #25
Natacha Bustos, Brandon Montclare
Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur - Marvel Legacy Primer Pages (Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur (2015-))
Robbie Thompson, Val Staples;Emiliano Santalucia;Marco Failla
Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur (2015-) #24
Ray-Anthony Height, Natacha Bustos, Dominike Stanton, Brandon Montclare, Michael Shelfer
Inhumans: Once And Future Kings (2017) #3 (of 5)
Gustavo Duarte, Nick Bradshaw, Ryan North, Phil Noto, Christopher Priest
Inhumans: Once And Future Kings (2017) #2 (of 5)
Gustavo Duarte, Nick Bradshaw, Ryan North, Phil Noto, Christopher Priest
Deadpool vs. The Punisher (2017) #1 (of 5)
Declan Shalvey, Pere Pérez, Fred Van Lente
The Dragon God's Son: 1 (The Gods of Myth)
Mallory Kellogg
Progress: 28%
Batman: The Jiro Kuwata Batmanga Vol. 1
Jiro Kuwata, Jiro Kuwata
Progress: 15/352pages

I was right: I liked this better

Super Sons (2017-) #2 - Peter J. Tomasi, Alejandro Sanchez, Jorge Jimenez

It's not bad, it's just not something I particularly enjoy.   It's fun, it's cute, it's just falling flat for me.   I did particularly like how Lex interacted with the two super kids, especially how Robin tricked Lex into saving Superboy!

Still, it's not something I'm so enthusiastic about that I'll pick up this title again, at least not for a while.  I got these as part of a couple different sales.  In one case, I had a free comic and nothing else was calling to me.   I didn't really want to wast the BOGO so I picked this up.

I don't really regret it, I just don't feel this series calling to me, either.   Ah, well, it was nice to pick up something a little different from what I've read before!