1482 Autobots

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

Batman: The Jiro Kuwata Batmanga Vol. 1
Jiro Kuwata, Jiro Kuwata
Progress: 15/352pages
The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Tantor Audio, Becky Chambers, Rachel Dulude
Aaron Klein
Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages

I was right: I liked this better

Super Sons (2017-) #2 - Peter J. Tomasi, Alejandro Sanchez, Jorge Jimenez

It's not bad, it's just not something I particularly enjoy.   It's fun, it's cute, it's just falling flat for me.   I did particularly like how Lex interacted with the two super kids, especially how Robin tricked Lex into saving Superboy!

Still, it's not something I'm so enthusiastic about that I'll pick up this title again, at least not for a while.  I got these as part of a couple different sales.  In one case, I had a free comic and nothing else was calling to me.   I didn't really want to wast the BOGO so I picked this up.

I don't really regret it, I just don't feel this series calling to me, either.   Ah, well, it was nice to pick up something a little different from what I've read before!