1479 Autobots

Tantor Audio, Becky Chambers, Rachel Dulude
Aaron Klein
Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages
Releasing Rage (Cyborg Sizzle Book 1)
Cynthia Sax
Progress: 39/120pages
Evil Empire Vol. 1
Max Bemis, Mike Getty, Andrea Mutti
Progress: 15/116pages

Good introduction to the new Batwoman series

Batwoman: Rebirth (2017) #1 (Batwoman (2017-)) - Marguerite Bennett, James Tynion IV, Jeromy Cox, Steve Epting

This isn't issue one; it's Rebirth #1.   The difference is that one will start of the first story arc, and this is a look back at Kate Kane's past, and what made her who she is, as an introduction to the character - I assume more for new readers like me than anything else - so that they can go into issue one knowing who Kane is and what she does.

That being said, this wasn't as interesting to me as a I suspect the storylines in the series will be, but I didn't know that much about Kane, and so getting this full background was fulfilling.   I did feel it was a little too straightforward: and then this happened, and then she responded this way, to be really interesting.   Then again, I adore this author and I feel like I"ve seen stronger work for her.

A decent background on this character and entertaining enough to rate four stars.