1489 Autobots

Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Fred Van Lente, Steve Kurth, Jamal Igle
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%
Starting Out with Python (4th Edition)
Tony Gaddis
Progress: 248/744pages

Still in love!

Motor Crush #3 - Brenden Fletcher, Cameron Stewart, Babs Tarr, Cameron Stewart, Babs Tarr

The ISOLA prologue at the end is neat, especially since I have a signed, limited variant coming soon.   (I contacted Image and they're coming soon if you got the Humble Bundle. I thought they were coming out in March, but apparently I was wrong.)

But the main attraction for me is Domino, and her addiction to Crush, an illegal liquid that goes into machines - and kills humans when they drink it.   Which Dom does.   She promises Lola not to lie if she comes back as Dom's mechanic, but Dom isn't even sure how to explain why she needs to chug Crush.

Meanwhile, she's running low on Crush - which means she's in pain while she has to ration Crush.   She can only get Crush by winning illegal races which she does on the side.

And then there's the fact that if she doesn't win her next legal race, she's bet herself into a form of slavery, and her dad's shop will be handed over, as well.   But if she wins, Lola's debts are cleared.

All of this is stressful enough, except that during an illegal race, she's pushed off her bike and the person whom she thinks is stalking over to kill her actually tells her she knows what she is.

I'm overly eager to check out the next issue, and I may pay full price for five if I can get that on Comixology, too.   This is sexy in all the right ways: the art is slick, the writing is thrilling, and the bikes are just hot.   Onto issue four!