1480 Autobots

Hannibal Tabu, Michael Turner
Progress: 6/31pages
Doctor Strange and the Sorcerers Supreme (2016-) #1
Robbie Thompson, Rafael Albuquerque, Javier Rodriguez

Still in love with this series

DC Comics: Bombshells (2015-) #17 - Marguerite Bennett, Ming Doyle

The ghetto goes to war: Bombshells, Huntress, the Swing Kids, the Jews, the magic users, everyone.   And even while Zantanna realizes that she's been duped by The Joker's Daughter, and that the Nazi's know where they are and what they're planning, a new heroine arises: an unsurprising choice of a female Shazam.   Still, it's nice to see a Jewish girl wield this kind of power in the midst of the Holocaust.   (And look at me, reading about the Holocaust, which I couldn't do at all a decade ago!)

It's even nicer to see her own inner strength and belief that they would be okay and that they would win, even before she got her powers.

Overall, a really hopeful series despite some really awful circumstances.   Looking forward to the last issue I got when they were on sale - the next issue.   After that, I'll be reading some comics from Black Mask I haven't gotten around to yet.