1481 Autobots
444 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Vision

Releasing Rage (Cyborg Sizzle Book 1)
Cynthia Sax
Progress: 20%
The Aggressors!!
Chris Hamlin, Shane Cuthbert, Marcus Harwood, Dan Lee, Chris Young, Brett Savory, Jeff Robinson
Progress: 45/166pages
Steven Universe Vol. 2
Rebecca Sugar, Coleman Engle, Jeremy Sorese
Ninjasaur
Jason Horn

Still in love with this series

DC Comics: Bombshells (2015-) #17 - Marguerite Bennett, Ming Doyle

The ghetto goes to war: Bombshells, Huntress, the Swing Kids, the Jews, the magic users, everyone.   And even while Zantanna realizes that she's been duped by The Joker's Daughter, and that the Nazi's know where they are and what they're planning, a new heroine arises: an unsurprising choice of a female Shazam.   Still, it's nice to see a Jewish girl wield this kind of power in the midst of the Holocaust.   (And look at me, reading about the Holocaust, which I couldn't do at all a decade ago!)

It's even nicer to see her own inner strength and belief that they would be okay and that they would win, even before she got her powers.

Overall, a really hopeful series despite some really awful circumstances.   Looking forward to the last issue I got when they were on sale - the next issue.   After that, I'll be reading some comics from Black Mask I haven't gotten around to yet.