441 Autobots

Grimlock ♥ Prince Robot IV

Transformers: IDW Collection Phase Two Volume 2
Livio Ramondelli, Chris Metzen, Flint Dille, John Barber, James Lamar Roberts
Progress: 293/332pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Fred Van Lente, Steve Kurth, Jamal Igle
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%

Alright, alright, I'll get out of bed

TRANSFORMERS TIMELINES FALL SPECIAL SHATTERED GLASS #3 - Benson Yee

I was lazing and rereading this because I though it would make a nice pre-birthday gift to myself.    And it was as good an excuse as I could think of not to get out of bed!

Fun times.   It's the mirror-verse for Transformers, and the Autobots are far more brutal than the Decepticons ever were.   Poor Rumble!

I don't quite understand why it took Starscream so long to decide to attack the platform, not the ship, but even he says he's a fool for not thinking of it earlier.   And Megatron thinks he's a genius for thinking of it at all, so apparently it wasn't something most people thought about?   After that, they all make up for it by deciding how to plan the attack.

Cliffjumper being from the 'regular' universe also makes sense: it means you have someone from a familiar universe who's more reliable and everything has to be told to him so it doesn't come off as info dumping.

Love this comic.  I have two copies and I refuse to part with either because it's rare to get these.