1482 Autobots
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur (2015-) #25
Natacha Bustos, Brandon Montclare
Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur - Marvel Legacy Primer Pages (Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur (2015-))
Robbie Thompson, Val Staples;Emiliano Santalucia;Marco Failla
Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur (2015-) #24
Ray-Anthony Height, Natacha Bustos, Dominike Stanton, Brandon Montclare, Michael Shelfer
Inhumans: Once And Future Kings (2017) #3 (of 5)
Gustavo Duarte, Nick Bradshaw, Ryan North, Phil Noto, Christopher Priest
Inhumans: Once And Future Kings (2017) #2 (of 5)
Gustavo Duarte, Nick Bradshaw, Ryan North, Phil Noto, Christopher Priest
Deadpool vs. The Punisher (2017) #1 (of 5)
Declan Shalvey, Pere Pérez, Fred Van Lente
The Dragon God's Son: 1 (The Gods of Myth)
Mallory Kellogg
Progress: 28%
Batman: The Jiro Kuwata Batmanga Vol. 1
Jiro Kuwata, Jiro Kuwata
Progress: 15/352pages

Alright, alright, I'll get out of bed

TRANSFORMERS TIMELINES FALL SPECIAL SHATTERED GLASS #3 - Benson Yee

I was lazing and rereading this because I though it would make a nice pre-birthday gift to myself.    And it was as good an excuse as I could think of not to get out of bed!

Fun times.   It's the mirror-verse for Transformers, and the Autobots are far more brutal than the Decepticons ever were.   Poor Rumble!

I don't quite understand why it took Starscream so long to decide to attack the platform, not the ship, but even he says he's a fool for not thinking of it earlier.   And Megatron thinks he's a genius for thinking of it at all, so apparently it wasn't something most people thought about?   After that, they all make up for it by deciding how to plan the attack.

Cliffjumper being from the 'regular' universe also makes sense: it means you have someone from a familiar universe who's more reliable and everything has to be told to him so it doesn't come off as info dumping.

Love this comic.  I have two copies and I refuse to part with either because it's rare to get these.