1482 Autobots
447 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages

Vigilem

Transformers: Till All Are One #8 - Mairghread Scott, Sara Pitre-Durocher

Carcer is actually a construct, hiding Vigilem, Liege Maximo's Titan.   And Liege Maximo is chaotic neutral in the Covenant of Primus, but seems to be eeeeevil in all the other universes.   Which is fine by me: he makes quite a striking Prime who's out to vindicate both himself and Vigilem.

The things Vigilem does to get to his master, to free him, are truly chilling.   And I find myself more interested in this series than ever.   Whether dealing with politics, or just trying to keep most of the characters alive, this series never fails to thrill me.