1482 Autobots

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

Batman: The Jiro Kuwata Batmanga Vol. 1
Jiro Kuwata, Jiro Kuwata
Progress: 15/352pages
The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Tantor Audio, Becky Chambers, Rachel Dulude
Aaron Klein
Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages

No surprise that I loved this

Transformers: Lost Light #4 - James Roberts, Jack Lawrence

Although what's happening to Cyclonus is surprising, more because of who's doing it and why he tolerates it.   And even more surprising is how involved Whirl is getting.  And here I thought he just didn't have it in him to care!

I'm pretty sure that either Cyclonus, Tailgate, or getting between them is going to kill him.   Because once Tailgate figures out what's happening and who's hurting his husband, yeah, I'm pretty sure he's going to go apeshit and may just try to kill the messenger!

This series is getting more and more fun.   And yeah, the whole creepy and evil alternate universe is fun, but it's mostly really just digging into these characters that's a whole bunch of fun!