1482 Autobots
447 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Tantor Audio, Becky Chambers, Rachel Dulude
Aaron Klein
Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages

How to make the comic nerd in me happy

It looked like DC comic codes were going to force mr to split up my comics by using another app that was their own.   Instead, the new Cyborg told me to go to a redemption site to put in my code - a site that had me log in via Amazon.   Which can be tied to my Comixology account; it has been for quite a while in fact.

The top tier titles are less per comic but come out twice a month.   They don't have codes.  Cyborg and Blue Beetle are a dollar more and come out once per month and have a code included.   A big thanks to DC for making this so easy!