441 Autobots

Grimlock ♥ Prince Robot IV

Transformers: IDW Collection Phase Two Volume 2
Livio Ramondelli, Chris Metzen, Flint Dille, John Barber, James Lamar Roberts
Progress: 293/332pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Fred Van Lente, Steve Kurth, Jamal Igle
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%

Love, love, love. So much love.

Victory of Eagles - Naomi Novik

Napoleon finally marches into England, a country at a great disadvantage.   It doesn't help that some of those charged with England's safety descend into despair as they don't believe that this war can be won.   Nor do Laurence's traitorous actions help morale, no matter his righteous indignation at the plan to murder huge numbers of innocents to gain an advantage over their adversaries.    War is brutal, and can turn once honorable people cold and ugly; Laurence and Temeraire have avoided this fate so far and I hope their own sends of honor and innate goodness sustain them throughout this series.

im already halfway through the next series and loving that as well.   Another short review from Viv as I try to catch up on my reviews.