1482 Autobots
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur (2015-) #25
Natacha Bustos, Brandon Montclare
Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur - Marvel Legacy Primer Pages (Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur (2015-))
Robbie Thompson, Val Staples;Emiliano Santalucia;Marco Failla
Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur (2015-) #24
Ray-Anthony Height, Natacha Bustos, Dominike Stanton, Brandon Montclare, Michael Shelfer
Inhumans: Once And Future Kings (2017) #3 (of 5)
Gustavo Duarte, Nick Bradshaw, Ryan North, Phil Noto, Christopher Priest
Inhumans: Once And Future Kings (2017) #2 (of 5)
Gustavo Duarte, Nick Bradshaw, Ryan North, Phil Noto, Christopher Priest
Deadpool vs. The Punisher (2017) #1 (of 5)
Declan Shalvey, Pere Pérez, Fred Van Lente
The Dragon God's Son: 1 (The Gods of Myth)
Mallory Kellogg
Progress: 28%
Batman: The Jiro Kuwata Batmanga Vol. 1
Jiro Kuwata, Jiro Kuwata
Progress: 15/352pages

Love, love, love. So much love.

Victory of Eagles - Naomi Novik

Napoleon finally marches into England, a country at a great disadvantage.   It doesn't help that some of those charged with England's safety descend into despair as they don't believe that this war can be won.   Nor do Laurence's traitorous actions help morale, no matter his righteous indignation at the plan to murder huge numbers of innocents to gain an advantage over their adversaries.    War is brutal, and can turn once honorable people cold and ugly; Laurence and Temeraire have avoided this fate so far and I hope their own sends of honor and innate goodness sustain them throughout this series.

im already halfway through the next series and loving that as well.   Another short review from Viv as I try to catch up on my reviews.