1482 Autobots
447 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Tantor Audio, Becky Chambers, Rachel Dulude
Aaron Klein
Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages

I have permission from the author Dana Marton to share this.

May I ask a favor?

If you're a Kindle Prime member, would you be willing to download my romantic suspense title FORCED DISAPPEARENCE? It was selected by Amazon to be in a special promo: FREE for Prime Members. The more downloads, the more likely that they'll pick me for future promos. This is a big deal, because Amazon can promote way better than I can!

THANK YOU!!!!! (Feel free to share with your reader friends. At FREE, it’s a sweet deal!)

An image

I appreciate your kind help more than words could say.

Reblogged from Iron Canuck