441 Autobots

Grimlock ♥ Prince Robot IV

Transformers: IDW Collection - Phase Two Vol. 4
Various, Various
Progress: 354/354pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Fred Van Lente, Steve Kurth, Jamal Igle
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%

I have permission from the author Dana Marton to share this.

May I ask a favor?

If you're a Kindle Prime member, would you be willing to download my romantic suspense title FORCED DISAPPEARENCE? It was selected by Amazon to be in a special promo: FREE for Prime Members. The more downloads, the more likely that they'll pick me for future promos. This is a big deal, because Amazon can promote way better than I can!

THANK YOU!!!!! (Feel free to share with your reader friends. At FREE, it’s a sweet deal!)

An image

I appreciate your kind help more than words could say.

Reblogged from Iron Canuck