1481 Autobots
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Vision

Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages
Releasing Rage (Cyborg Sizzle Book 1)
Cynthia Sax
Ryan Ferrier, Devaki Neogi Kiran
Progress: 17/115pages

Rocket jailed

Rocket Raccoon (2016-) #4 - Matthew Rosenberg, Jorge Coelho, David Nakayama

Not only is  he stranded on Earth, he's now jailed and sent to a reservation of aliens - and one Inhuman that no one listens to when she says she isn't an alien.

Rocket decides this planet sucks, and he's going to get off, even if he has to put in a little effort of his own - and maybe, just maybe, he'll get to blow some shit up, too.   That'll cheer him up!

I found this book to be a little more humorous and warm than the other three, so I enjoyed it a bit more.   Still disappointed Groot hasn't shown up, though; even if the other Guardians are broken up with Rocket, I'd have expected Groot to stay with Rocket!