441 Autobots

Grimlock ♥ Prince Robot IV

Transformers: IDW Collection Phase Two Volume 1
Andrew Griffith, Nick Roche, Alex Milne, John Barber, James Lamar Roberts
Progress: 16/272pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%

Rocket jailed

Rocket Raccoon (2016-) #4 - Matthew Rosenberg, Jorge Coelho, David Nakayama

Not only is  he stranded on Earth, he's now jailed and sent to a reservation of aliens - and one Inhuman that no one listens to when she says she isn't an alien.

Rocket decides this planet sucks, and he's going to get off, even if he has to put in a little effort of his own - and maybe, just maybe, he'll get to blow some shit up, too.   That'll cheer him up!

I found this book to be a little more humorous and warm than the other three, so I enjoyed it a bit more.   Still disappointed Groot hasn't shown up, though; even if the other Guardians are broken up with Rocket, I'd have expected Groot to stay with Rocket!