1482 Autobots
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur (2015-) #25
Natacha Bustos, Brandon Montclare
Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur - Marvel Legacy Primer Pages (Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur (2015-))
Robbie Thompson, Val Staples;Emiliano Santalucia;Marco Failla
Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur (2015-) #24
Ray-Anthony Height, Natacha Bustos, Dominike Stanton, Brandon Montclare, Michael Shelfer
Inhumans: Once And Future Kings (2017) #3 (of 5)
Gustavo Duarte, Nick Bradshaw, Ryan North, Phil Noto, Christopher Priest
Inhumans: Once And Future Kings (2017) #2 (of 5)
Gustavo Duarte, Nick Bradshaw, Ryan North, Phil Noto, Christopher Priest
Deadpool vs. The Punisher (2017) #1 (of 5)
Declan Shalvey, Pere Pérez, Fred Van Lente
The Dragon God's Son: 1 (The Gods of Myth)
Mallory Kellogg
Batman: The Jiro Kuwata Batmanga Vol. 1
Jiro Kuwata, Jiro Kuwata
Progress: 15/352pages

Fabulous ending!

Uncanny Inhumans (2015-) #20 - Charles Soule, Ario Anindito, Frazer Irving, Scott Wilson, Lee Garbett

I can see how and why this might tie into Royals and Black Bolt, even.   This has been a fabulous series, and this wrap up was as funny as I could have hoped, while tying up all the lose ends, some more seriously than others.

And somehow, this feels appropriate to end with Maximus the Mad.   From the Inhumans to All-New Inhumans to Uncanny Inhumans: it started with and ends with Maximus.

Gorgeous, gorgeous run.   This will mean nothing if you haven't read at least this series, and it will mean more if you read Inhumans and then All-New Inhumans and then Uncanny Inhumans in my opinion.   They all add up to one much longer story arc - and I hope the people who pick up the reigns with royals, Black Bolt and Secret Warriors keep telling a much larger story that is just as well drawn as this one was.