441 Autobots

Grimlock ♥ Prince Robot IV

Transformers: IDW Collection Phase Two Volume 1
Andrew Griffith, Nick Roche, Alex Milne, John Barber, James Lamar Roberts
Progress: 16/272pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%

Fabulous ending!

Uncanny Inhumans (2015-) #20 - Charles Soule, Ario Anindito, Frazer Irving, Scott Wilson, Lee Garbett

I can see how and why this might tie into Royals and Black Bolt, even.   This has been a fabulous series, and this wrap up was as funny as I could have hoped, while tying up all the lose ends, some more seriously than others.

And somehow, this feels appropriate to end with Maximus the Mad.   From the Inhumans to All-New Inhumans to Uncanny Inhumans: it started with and ends with Maximus.

Gorgeous, gorgeous run.   This will mean nothing if you haven't read at least this series, and it will mean more if you read Inhumans and then All-New Inhumans and then Uncanny Inhumans in my opinion.   They all add up to one much longer story arc - and I hope the people who pick up the reigns with royals, Black Bolt and Secret Warriors keep telling a much larger story that is just as well drawn as this one was.