1477 Autobots

Progress: 8%
Inhumans By Paul Jenkins & Jae Lee
Paul Jenkins, Jae Lee
Progress: 12/276pages
Bots - Tome 1 (French Edition)
Aurélien Ducoudray, Steve Baker
After the Apocalypse
Maureen F. McHugh
Progress: 127/201pages

Last Black Bolt issue

Squadron Supreme (2015-2017) #8 - James Robinson, Leonard Kirk, Paul Neary, Paolo Villanelli, Alex Garner

And I probably won't bother to fill in what happens in between what I read in this, or continue.  I didn't care about Warrior Woman or Power Princess or whatever he name was, and I didn't care about the nighthawks.  I didn't care about the betrayals of the team.

Only one storyline caught my eye, and that was Doctor Spectrum and Black Bolt.

Spectrum gets her answers, and while they weren't what she wanted, I don't know what she expected.   The possibility that her power source comes from her version of the Kree and thus called to Black Bolt, connected them, is intriguing and I hope it's followed through at some point.

The other possibility - that he saved her because he could and because he needed to save someone because he'd been the cause of too much death, seen too much death, is far less interesting on a narrative level.   However, it says a lot about Black Bolt himself and I'm glad we're left with him saying he's not quite sure why he saved her.   There's no definite answer, no real conclusion, but it feels real: sometimes life doesn't hand us easy answers like that, no matter how much we want them.   Furthermore, it allows for Marvel to play with both the idea of the Kree connection and Black Bolt's own sense of guilt.  HIs need to save someone.

Here's hoping he shows up again in Squadron Supreme.   Otherwise, I feel like me and this series might be done with.  I got so much enjoyment from the Black Bolt storyline - which was the biggest part of these three issues - that I'd gladly come back if he does.