1482 Autobots
447 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages

Eeeeh...

Vampirella (2017) #0 - Paul Cornell, Jimmy Broxton

I just didn't dig this set up for this series: it was short, I didn't get enough answers, and I wasn't intrigued enough by the world building yet to really go out of my way to dig up more of this.   In the future, three people give up their lives to wake up Vampirella to save them from something really vague.

Or that I didn't care enough about to pay enough attention to tell you what it's about?

Whatever.   It wasn't bad, Vampi is titillating to those who are into huge tits covered by little slips of fabric that defy gravity as she zooms around in them, and blood is tastier than human blood now.  Because reasons?

Ah, well, I'm sure I"d get answers if I cared to read the main series.  I don't at this point, though.