1480 Autobots
442 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Vision

ODY-C Vol. 2
Leonard Bacon;Joseph Parrish Thompson;Richard Salter Storrs;Henry Ward Beecher;Joshua Leavitt;Henry Chandler Bowen;Theodore Tilton;William Hayes Ward;Hamilton Holt;Harold de Wolf Fuller;Fabian Franklin;Christian Archibald Herter, Matt Fraction
Progress: 10/119pages
Progress: 8%
Inhumans By Paul Jenkins & Jae Lee
Paul Jenkins, Jae Lee
Progress: 12/276pages
Bots - Tome 1 (French Edition)
Aurélien Ducoudray, Steve Baker
Superheroes: Fashion and Fantasy
Michael Chabon, Andrew Bolton, Andrew Bolton
A Long December
Richard Chizmar
Progress: 20%

Eeeeh...

Vampirella (2017) #0 - Paul Cornell, Jimmy Broxton

I just didn't dig this set up for this series: it was short, I didn't get enough answers, and I wasn't intrigued enough by the world building yet to really go out of my way to dig up more of this.   In the future, three people give up their lives to wake up Vampirella to save them from something really vague.

Or that I didn't care enough about to pay enough attention to tell you what it's about?

Whatever.   It wasn't bad, Vampi is titillating to those who are into huge tits covered by little slips of fabric that defy gravity as she zooms around in them, and blood is tastier than human blood now.  Because reasons?

Ah, well, I'm sure I"d get answers if I cared to read the main series.  I don't at this point, though.