1485 Autobots

Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Fred Van Lente, Steve Kurth, Jamal Igle
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%
Starting Out with Python (4th Edition)
Tony Gaddis
Allen B. Downey
Progress: 51/292pages

Eeeeh...

Vampirella (2017) #0 - Paul Cornell, Jimmy Broxton

I just didn't dig this set up for this series: it was short, I didn't get enough answers, and I wasn't intrigued enough by the world building yet to really go out of my way to dig up more of this.   In the future, three people give up their lives to wake up Vampirella to save them from something really vague.

Or that I didn't care enough about to pay enough attention to tell you what it's about?

Whatever.   It wasn't bad, Vampi is titillating to those who are into huge tits covered by little slips of fabric that defy gravity as she zooms around in them, and blood is tastier than human blood now.  Because reasons?

Ah, well, I'm sure I"d get answers if I cared to read the main series.  I don't at this point, though.