1481 Autobots
444 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

The Dragon God's Son: 1 (The Gods of Myth)
Mallory Kellogg
Progress: 28%
Batman: The Jiro Kuwata Batmanga Vol. 1
Jiro Kuwata, Jiro Kuwata
Progress: 15/352pages
The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Uncanny Inhumans (2015-) #0
Charles Soule, Steve McNiven

So, so adorable!

Marvel Tsum Tsum (2016) #2 (of 4) - Jacob Chabot, David Baldeon, Chris Samnee

The second issue popped up on MU, so I decided to check it out since this promised Ultron.   And it was just as adorable as the first issue, although I enjoyed it more, because, well, Ultron!   And other assorted supervillains as well.

Fun, and while it's clear it's set in the Marvel Universe, this is more of a side story about kids who find the tsum tsum in a case meant for the collector.   Who is an obsessive dick and must have the one case out of a hundred million that he already has.   (That makes him obsessive, but if you saw how he treated the people responsible, yeah, dick.   True they were like, 'but a hundred million others so is this really that important?'   Which didn't help, but a gentle, but firm 'yes, I paid for it, I say it's important,' would have been less dickish.   But not at all like you, would it collector?)

Still, cute, makes sense in the world they're setting this in and how they're going about establishing this all is pure logic.  I'm taking is a possibly non-canon side-story and enjoying it for what it is, and that's making it all the more fun.