1489 Autobots

Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Fred Van Lente, Steve Kurth, Jamal Igle
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%
Starting Out with Python (4th Edition)
Tony Gaddis
Progress: 248/744pages

Awesome horror graphic novel!

Zombies Vs Robots: Undercity - Chris Ryall

This is the story about when zombies take over, and the president and his handpicked 100 guests go to the undercity: a city underground, built to withstand zombies.   Except his priest refuses to go ,and his backup priest ministers to the zombies themselves, believing that he has a calming effect on them.

Perhaps he does.   They don't attack him until right before he's taken to the city.    Which, of course, means that the rest of the people are trapped in a unbreakable vault of a city - with a zombie in their midst.

It becomes a scramble for survival while they're locked in, and their choices are stay with the zombies below ground, or try to escape to the world up above that's been decimated by zombies already.

But of course this is Zombies VS Robots so it couldn't stay that mundane.   It's full of surprises that I didn't see coming, and for all the horror, it remains as cheeky as possible.   This graphic novel never took itself too seriously, and that only made it all that more enjoyable.   The art is also spectacular, painterly, emotive, and just absolutely perfect for this series.