1482 Autobots
447 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Tantor Audio, Becky Chambers, Rachel Dulude
Aaron Klein
Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages

Not bad, just not groundbreaking

Marvel Universe vs. Wolverine #1 (of 4) - Jonathan Maberry, Laurence Campbell

All in all, I liked the slow buildup, I liked the way the characters realistically try to figure out what's going on, I like the way that Wolverine decides where the line is and when he's going to step over that line.

My main problem is that zombies as an infestation have been done and this doesn't add anything that feels new to this.   Within other Marvel Zombies, the exploration of Deadpool as Headpool felt new - I wasn't sure he could sustain himself as a head, at least - and the relationship between a zombified Wanda and Vision was deliciously creepy in a way that I've yet to see in any other comic with them.   In other words, even if the zombie threat wasn't new, something new was done with this world when combined with zombies.

Wolverine's thoughts about how innocent Piotr is and how he should be spared from this didn't feel new, groundbreaking. or something that Wolverine wouldn't think about Piotr or a handful of other characters in the Marvel universe.   And somehow, him and Piotr are explored here, as best friends, which wasn't only done before, it was confusing.   (The Elf is just as much of a best friend to Logan; if you were going to choose between the other waves of X-Men, in fact, I'd choose Kurt Wagner/Nightcrawler as Logan's best friend.   Not that Wolves and Colossus didn't get along, but I was always under the impression that Logan was closer to Nightcrawler.)

So all in all, as much as I enjoyed this, I couldn't give it a full five stars, not without something new being said about the characters added to the lack of originality as far as zombies go.    Another freebie, although I'm not sure if this was via Comixology or via the Marvel codes.