1482 Autobots

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

Batman: The Jiro Kuwata Batmanga Vol. 1
Jiro Kuwata, Jiro Kuwata
Progress: 15/352pages
The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Tantor Audio, Becky Chambers, Rachel Dulude
Aaron Klein
Mojo: Conjure Stories
Progress: 64/352pages

Shiklah explains why she's acting so weird

Deadpool: Too Soon? Infinite Comic #7 (of 8) - Joshua Corin

And by weird I mean like a hausfrau.   Which isn't weird in itself, but it is for her.   She knows who's been killing everyone - because he's been doing it for her!   It's a demonic dude who's trying to get her attention.

Meanwhile, Squirrelpool not only returns, but she kidnaps her mommy and daddy - Squirrel Girl and Deadpool.

More happened in this than in most, but the others have been funny enough and had enough hints as to what Deadpool should do that it's not a complaint.   Around six of eight is where everything seems to start to come together in this, so that seven and eight can both have fun and tie everything up.

It's a good pacing for these series, so I'm glad to see they keep up with that, even with different authors.