1488 Autobots

Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Fred Van Lente, Steve Kurth, Jamal Igle
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%
Starting Out with Python (4th Edition)
Tony Gaddis
Progress: 248/744pages
Python for Everybody: Exploring Data in Python 3
Elliott Hauser, Aimee Andrion, Charles Severance, Hans Blumenberg
Progress: 7%

Shiklah explains why she's acting so weird

Deadpool: Too Soon? Infinite Comic #7 (of 8) - Joshua Corin

And by weird I mean like a hausfrau.   Which isn't weird in itself, but it is for her.   She knows who's been killing everyone - because he's been doing it for her!   It's a demonic dude who's trying to get her attention.

Meanwhile, Squirrelpool not only returns, but she kidnaps her mommy and daddy - Squirrel Girl and Deadpool.

More happened in this than in most, but the others have been funny enough and had enough hints as to what Deadpool should do that it's not a complaint.   Around six of eight is where everything seems to start to come together in this, so that seven and eight can both have fun and tie everything up.

It's a good pacing for these series, so I'm glad to see they keep up with that, even with different authors.