441 Autobots

Grimlock ♥ Prince Robot IV

Transformers: IDW Collection Phase Two Volume 1
Andrew Griffith, Nick Roche, Alex Milne, John Barber, James Lamar Roberts
Progress: 16/272pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Fred Van Lente, Steve Kurth, Jamal Igle
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%

Still not really working for me

Suicide Squad (2016-) #13 - Rob Williams, Adriano Lucas, Dean White, John Romita, Danny Miki, Richard Friend, Eber Ferreira, Eddy Barrows

The story is good as usual, but the framing is still a distraction from the story.   I'd rather have an artist change in the middle of the story and all credits on one page than this presented as two different stories when they're really subplots and breaking this up this way instead of threading them throughout makes them seem more separate than they really are.   Which is a shame: the ending deserves the reader's full attention and didn't get mine.