1480 Autobots
442 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Vision

ODY-C Vol. 2
Leonard Bacon;Joseph Parrish Thompson;Richard Salter Storrs;Henry Ward Beecher;Joshua Leavitt;Henry Chandler Bowen;Theodore Tilton;William Hayes Ward;Hamilton Holt;Harold de Wolf Fuller;Fabian Franklin;Christian Archibald Herter, Matt Fraction
Progress: 10/119pages
Progress: 8%
Inhumans By Paul Jenkins & Jae Lee
Paul Jenkins, Jae Lee
Progress: 12/276pages
Bots - Tome 1 (French Edition)
Aurélien Ducoudray, Steve Baker
Superheroes: Fashion and Fantasy
Michael Chabon, Andrew Bolton, Andrew Bolton
A Long December
Richard Chizmar
Progress: 20%

My brother proposed to his girlfriend

And she said yes.   Also, he took her to London and then proposed which everyone thinks  is romantic.  I've known about this for a couple days, but I needed to know if I got into grad school before I said anything: if I didn't get in, then, well, I would have felt really crushed by this.   I've been exhausted and nothing else has penetrated, even this afternoon.

News, though.   My sister and I are seeing Logan Monday afternoon.   This is going to be my right now celebration.   I'm also going to get takeout tonight - or my parents are because they want to celebrate with me.   I'm also going to see the Inhumans, which my sister said 'no' to.   (IMAX triggers her migraines, which I forgot when I asked.   My friend might come see it with me, but he can't think ahead to September.)

So, big news for both me and my brother!