444 Autobots

Progress: 20/312pages
Transformers Robots in Disguise: Where Crown City Comes to Life
Caroline Rowlands
Progress: 3/32pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages

My brother proposed to his girlfriend

And she said yes.   Also, he took her to London and then proposed which everyone thinks  is romantic.  I've known about this for a couple days, but I needed to know if I got into grad school before I said anything: if I didn't get in, then, well, I would have felt really crushed by this.   I've been exhausted and nothing else has penetrated, even this afternoon.

News, though.   My sister and I are seeing Logan Monday afternoon.   This is going to be my right now celebration.   I'm also going to get takeout tonight - or my parents are because they want to celebrate with me.   I'm also going to see the Inhumans, which my sister said 'no' to.   (IMAX triggers her migraines, which I forgot when I asked.   My friend might come see it with me, but he can't think ahead to September.)

So, big news for both me and my brother!