1482 Autobots

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Vol. 2
Corin Howell, Hendry Prasetya, Steve Orlando, Thony Silas, Kyle Higgins
Progress: 53/112pages
The Organization of Information (Library and Information Science Text Series)
Daniel N. Joudrey, Arlene G. Taylor
Matteo Lolli, Gerry Duggan, David López
The Long Way to a Small, Angry Planet
Tantor Audio, Becky Chambers, Rachel Dulude
Aaron Klein

My brother proposed to his girlfriend

And she said yes.   Also, he took her to London and then proposed which everyone thinks  is romantic.  I've known about this for a couple days, but I needed to know if I got into grad school before I said anything: if I didn't get in, then, well, I would have felt really crushed by this.   I've been exhausted and nothing else has penetrated, even this afternoon.

News, though.   My sister and I are seeing Logan Monday afternoon.   This is going to be my right now celebration.   I'm also going to get takeout tonight - or my parents are because they want to celebrate with me.   I'm also going to see the Inhumans, which my sister said 'no' to.   (IMAX triggers her migraines, which I forgot when I asked.   My friend might come see it with me, but he can't think ahead to September.)

So, big news for both me and my brother!