1485 Autobots

Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg
Vision: The Complete Series (Vision: Director's Cut (2017))
Stephen King, Mike Del Mundo, Gabriel Hernandez Walta, Michael Walsh
Fred Van Lente, Steve Kurth, Jamal Igle
Progress: 65/154pages
Amie Stuart
Progress: 14%
Starting Out with Python (4th Edition)
Tony Gaddis
Progress: 248/744pages
Python for Everybody: Exploring Data in Python 3
Elliott Hauser, Aimee Andrion, Charles Severance, Hans Blumenberg
Progress: 7%
Think Python: How to Think Like a Computer Scientist
Allen B. Downey
Progress: 51/292pages

My brother proposed to his girlfriend

And she said yes.   Also, he took her to London and then proposed which everyone thinks  is romantic.  I've known about this for a couple days, but I needed to know if I got into grad school before I said anything: if I didn't get in, then, well, I would have felt really crushed by this.   I've been exhausted and nothing else has penetrated, even this afternoon.

News, though.   My sister and I are seeing Logan Monday afternoon.   This is going to be my right now celebration.   I'm also going to get takeout tonight - or my parents are because they want to celebrate with me.   I'm also going to see the Inhumans, which my sister said 'no' to.   (IMAX triggers her migraines, which I forgot when I asked.   My friend might come see it with me, but he can't think ahead to September.)

So, big news for both me and my brother!