1480 Autobots
442 Decepticons
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Vision

ODY-C Vol. 2
Leonard Bacon;Joseph Parrish Thompson;Richard Salter Storrs;Henry Ward Beecher;Joshua Leavitt;Henry Chandler Bowen;Theodore Tilton;William Hayes Ward;Hamilton Holt;Harold de Wolf Fuller;Fabian Franklin;Christian Archibald Herter, Matt Fraction
Progress: 10/119pages
Progress: 8%
Inhumans By Paul Jenkins & Jae Lee
Paul Jenkins, Jae Lee
Progress: 12/276pages
Bots - Tome 1 (French Edition)
Aurélien Ducoudray, Steve Baker
Superheroes: Fashion and Fantasy
Michael Chabon, Andrew Bolton, Andrew Bolton
A Long December
Richard Chizmar
Progress: 20%

Yaaaay!!!!

Midnighter and Apollo (2016-) #1 - Steve Orlando, Jr.,  Romulo Fajardo, ACO, Fernando Blanco

MIdnighter is back with Apollo, has friends, and he still gets to kill the crap out of evildoers.   Sounds perfect, right?   And it is, especially in this issue, at least until The Gardener's ex-boytoy comes along and Midnighter just has to find Henry Bendix, a mad scientist who had tried to kill an entire nation in Hard.

And Bendix is already prepared for this: he locks himself up with Midnighter, who is now unable to teleport out.   Kill Bendix and he won't get out to stop the show Bendix has planned.

While Apollo fights for his life topside, Midnighter has to make a decision: kill Bendix and watch his lover die, or allow Bendix to live and have a chance to save Apollo.

Yeah, that seems much more like Midnighter's life right there.