1485 Autobots

Grimlock ♥ Inhumans

My Best Friend's Exorcism: A Novel
Grady Hendrix
Progress: 178/336pages
Starting Out with Python (4th Edition)
Tony Gaddis
Rising Stars: Compendium - Part 1
J. Michael Straczynski, Various
Progress: 22/1009pages
Executive Assistant: Assassins Omnibus Vol. 1
Lori Hanson, Mark Roslan, Vince Hernandez, Jordan Gunderson, Teodoro Gonzalez de Leon, John Starr, Charlie Adlard, X.J. Kennedy
Progress: 283/408pages
Blue Beetle (2016-) #16
Jr., Romulo Fajardo, Christopher Sebela, Thony Silas, Scott Kolins

So, so amazing!

I met one man who is from France and in publishing just talking in the dealers room.   Bought a bunch of books, most on sale and picked up a bunch of free books.

But mostly, I was worried that people wouldn't sign to Grimlock or would make it weird that I wanted it on my badge.   I've been hiding behind 'it's my pseudonym' because explaining that I hate my body and why is really hard face to face.   I have many books that I already cherish because the authors didn't blink when they signed to me.   I made an uneasy joke the first time.

Special shoutout to Barry Longyear for brushing that off and simply accepting it because it gave me the confidence boost to give the name I want without apology.   I'm sitting in the back room of a panel and trying not to cry in relief.   Sometimes people are so kind - not even realizing that it will mean anything to someone or how much is a kindness it is - that it makes me too happy to contain myself.   I'm writing this instead of crying.