6 Autobots

BATMAN #52 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman52, TomKingBatman52
BATMAN #51 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman51, TomKingBatman51
Infinity Wars: Iron Hammer (2018) #1 (of 2)
Al Ewing, Humberto Ramos
JosLuisSuicideSquad45, RobWilliamsSuicideSquad45
Champions (2019-) #3
Jim Zub, Jacinto Benavente

Not feeling this...

Angel: After the Fall, Volume 2: First Night - Nick Runge, Stephen Mooney, David Messina, Brian Lynch, Joss Whedon, John Byrne

I really wanted to like this, and I didn't.   It took me so long to get to volume two, because I just didn't care for volume one.  I"m trying to read my PDFs in a kind of order: I have 459 items and I can read anything from the first page when my folder is open.   I cannot rename my files as that would be cheating.

I figure I'll get through a bunch of my comics this way as well as hacking away at some of my books.

This was a bunch of short stories during the first night LA went into hell.   It lost a lot: each story was told very quickly so most of them didn't have time to build up some real feels and since they were all pretty much separate stories, they lost the feels that an interconnected plot or storyline can provide.

Weak.

The art was fabulous, though, so one extra star for that.  It didn't save  the storyline, though.