5 Autobots

BATMAN #52 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman52, TomKingBatman52
BATMAN #51 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman51, TomKingBatman51
Infinity Wars: Iron Hammer (2018) #1 (of 2)
Al Ewing, Humberto Ramos
Champions (2019-) #4
Jim Zub, Jacinto Benavente
SUICIDE SQUAD #46 ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
JosLuisSS46, RobWilliamsSS46
JosLuisSuicideSquad45, RobWilliamsSuicideSquad45
Champions (2019-) #3
Jim Zub, Jacinto Benavente

Should have read issue two first. Plus, yay, Vision!

Nova (2015-) #3 - Sean Ryan, Cory Smith, Humberto Ramos

I guess it didn't really matter in the end, though, because everything was explained here, as much as it had to be anyway.   I didn't feel all that lost, and I really enjoyed this story, which was ab out not only Nova but Ms. Marvel and Spider-Man and the Mole Man.   I only felt slightly stupid for not realizing that I had issue two and reading that first.   (I blame the iPhone app which is harder to navigate in some ways than Comixology on the laptop.)

It was actually funnier, and more poignant, and more exciting than I'd imagined.  I somehow forget how creepy the Mole Man could be, although his name should be a giveaway.   The way that his subjects follow him and  his commands without questions makes him even creepier, though.

So, apparently V is going to appear in some Novas.   Yay!

Not only can I deal with this, I love the thought.   The only thing that makes Nova better is apparently V.

Love the writer, love the artist, and I'm looking forward to more of this, most likely via MU.