5 Autobots

BATMAN #52 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman52, TomKingBatman52
BATMAN #51 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman51, TomKingBatman51
Infinity Wars: Iron Hammer (2018) #1 (of 2)
Al Ewing, Humberto Ramos
JosLuisSuicideSquad45, RobWilliamsSuicideSquad45
Champions (2019-) #3
Jim Zub, Jacinto Benavente

Lovely continuation

Guardians of the Galaxy (2015-) #4 - Valerio Schiti, Arthur G. Adams, Brian Michael Bendis

While this closes one story, it immediately, and flawlessly, provides another issue for the Guardians to deal with.   It also ratchets up the tension: the Guardians are, in fact, gathering their injured when, bam, out of the blue another enemy is coming for them.

I'm wondering how they'll deal with this: they're down, they're out, they're a little frazzled.   And yeah, they always pick themselves up, at least eventually, but that doesn't mean it makes it any easier.

Loved the action, loved the way everyone had to rally to plan and tackle this problem, but the best part for me was the tension and anticipation at the end.  I really can't wait to see how this will all play out in the next issue!