6 Autobots

BATMAN #52 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman52, TomKingBatman52
BATMAN #51 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman51, TomKingBatman51
Infinity Wars: Iron Hammer (2018) #1 (of 2)
Al Ewing, Humberto Ramos
JosLuisSuicideSquad45, RobWilliamsSuicideSquad45
Champions (2019-) #3
Jim Zub, Jacinto Benavente

So cute!

Secret Wars: Secret Love #1 - David Nakayama, Felipe Smith, Katie Cook, Michel Fiffe, Jeremy Whitley, Kris Anka

It's a Daredevil and Karen Page story set in Inferno first, and this is the most depressing of them all.   It's poignant, and actually fits into the regular Daredevil mythos quite well: Karen and Matt are truly in love with each other, although there is a codependency issue, especially after she starts taking drugs and sells him out for, y'know, more drugs.  Even after he took her back, forgiving her, loving her even after all that had happened to her and that she'd done as a result, they were doomed.

I think this is a testament to their love: as powerful as anything I've ever seen, but doomed and tragic nonetheless.

Next up, Robbie Reyes - the Ghost Rider - and Ms. Marvel.   I won't spoil the supercuts ending to this one.

Next up is a super cute story about Danny Rand and Misty Knight.

See, they're having marital problems, wondering what they're doing, if they're cut out to raise a child - and they better be because they had one - when a T-Rex (most likely Devil Dinosaur) interrupts their date.

It's nice when a rampaging dinosaur can bring a couple together.

Next up, Squirrel Girl dates Thor.   It's as ridiculous as it sounds.   Maybe more so.   It's perfect.

Then in Bug World, Ant-Man plays a romantic scavenger hunt with the wasp.   It's incredibly adorable, more so than it has any right to be.

Nice shorts set in Battleworld, but all about the secret love of super heroes.   It's not meant to be taken all that seriously, I believe, apart from the first issue.   And it's nice, lighthearted, and just what this morning called for.