439 Autobots

Grimlock ♥ Ultra Magnus

Small Victories: Spotting Improbable Moments of Grace
Anne Lamott
Progress: 60/304pages
Hamas Contained: The Rise and Pacification of Palestinian Resistance (Stanford Studies in Middle Eastern and Islamic Societies and Cultures)
Tareq Baconi
Progress: 3%
Among The Stars
Tova Shkedi
Progress: 11/244pages
Dangerous
Milo Yiannopoulos
Progress: 4/288pages
Transformers: Unicron #5 (of 6)
John Barber
Transformers: Unicron #6 (of 6)
John Barber
Progress: 25/160pages
Permanence du discours sur Israël
Juliette Lichtenstein

Brilliant new series

All-New Inhumans (2015-) #1 - Nico Leon, James Asmus, Charles Soule, Stefano Caselli

Medusa creates a task force led by Crystal to investigate the Nuhumans and bring them home, covering that in the political niceties, of course.   'Yes, we'll help your countries, we'll aid in any way we can, we're the most equipped to do so.'   Still, the UN isn't quite convinced, at least not at first.   It's not that the Inhumans are lying: they aren't.   They are the most equipped.   Of course they'll provide help wherever it's needed.

But their rogue leader, and accomplices, were responsible in the first place.   The first, larger story is about Crystal's first mission, and it's a lot of the set up again: who Gorgon is, who Crystal is, why this is happening.

It's also a lot of fun, introducing some Nuhumans who are on the squad.   The day I held this in my hand - and I nabbed the cosplay variant, yay - is the day I subscribed.  I somehow knew this would be amazing, and it really was.

It's going to mobilize the Inhumans, whereas they were located primarily from Attilan before.  Or I should say New Attilan after Attilan fell.   It's going to take a complex look at the political world the Inhumans are living in, it's going to portray a Gorgon who's so embarrassed that he can't walk - thus crippling the powers the terrigen mist gave him - that he can't face his own son.

It's going to have a lot going for it, and I look forward to the next  issue.

Oh, by the way, the shorter story at the end was about how Crystal got the UN to jump on board with her plan.   She's devious.  I kinda like that about her.