6 Autobots

BATMAN #52 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman52, TomKingBatman52
BATMAN #51 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman51, TomKingBatman51
Infinity Wars: Iron Hammer (2018) #1 (of 2)
Al Ewing, Humberto Ramos
JosLuisSuicideSquad45, RobWilliamsSuicideSquad45
Champions (2019-) #3
Jim Zub, Jacinto Benavente

So, my bad...

The Wrecking Faerie: A Charm School Novella, The Witching Hour Collection - Elizabeth Watasin

"One minor quibble:

Location 29: "...behind our ken..."

Location 213: "...beyond our ken...""

Yes, I PMed the author to let her know this was floating around, which I don't do often.  I've spoken to this author on BL before, and this meant so much to me, I had to say something.   That being said, she pointed out that she meant behind our ken.

It was a snobbery thing that went right over my head, even after rereading that paragraph a couple times.

I know some people will say there are no lousy readers, and yes, a perfect reading experience would make everything clear on both sides.   I'm not going to quibble over if it was me being a lousy reader, or that it wasn't clear enough: I pointed it out as a typo.   It was not, and I'm not above admitting I was wrong.   I was.   I pointed it out as something that should be corrected when it was already correct.

Apologies all around.