446 Autobots

Progress: 148/432pages
Transformers Robots in Disguise: Where Crown City Comes to Life
Caroline Rowlands
Progress: 3/32pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages
Progress: 67/516pages
Batman (2016-) #40
Stephen King, Jordie Bellaire, Joëlle Jones
Dan Uri, Dennis Eisenberg

Reading progress update: I've read 243 out of 320 pages.

Batman: Hush - Scott A. Williams, Jeph Loeb, Jim Lee

So, I'm embarrassed to admit this, but I knew at least one of the surprise twists to this book.  I read it somewhere accidentally.

This was so good, however, and I got so swept up, I forgot I knew it, which never happens with me.   Usually once I've been spoiled, that's it, I know.   I totally forgot.   And I read the surprise twist, and I went holy shit!   I didn't see that coming!

And then I thought about it, and realized I had, forgot about it because the story was that engrossing, and was still shocked as hell by the surprise twist that wasn't really a surprise. But was anyway.

So, I can totally understand why this is so well loved.   Also, it looks like I needed to come back after two issues.  I see myself blowing through the rest of this in the next hour or so.