6 Autobots

BATMAN #52 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman52, TomKingBatman52
BATMAN #51 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman51, TomKingBatman51
Infinity Wars: Iron Hammer (2018) #1 (of 2)
Al Ewing, Humberto Ramos
Champions (2019-) #3
Jim Zub, Jacinto Benavente

Institutionalized in England....

Deadpool: Institutionalized - Carlo Barberi, Daniel Way

And Deadpool's psychiatrist is cuckoo for cocopuffs.   Right, and Deadpool.

...

No, he's a maniac.   A lovable maniac who has suffered psychological trauma but still a maniac.   How can you be a psychiatrist and not realize he is so, so insane?   Ah, there's none so blind as those in love.

Yeah, there was femur stabbing.   And yet he's not in solitary.   And no one thinks she's insane.

How can there be so many psychiatrists who don't realize one of their own is this off?   No, seriously.   Because her answer is inappropriately mild.

See, this should have been the most giant red flag that ever existed for Deadpool.   And everyone.

So, apparently this is still not a red flag.   Because her daddy is rich.   And she's just 'eccentric.'   And a pain in the ass.

But the fact that she's so crazy-in-love with Deadpool, and he's totally turned off by her, and especially by her emulating him, is funny as hell.   This may be my second favorite Deadpool story as of yet.

And he gets to dress up like the Queen.   And by that I mean in the Queen's actual clothes:

And I was promised Evil!Deadpool next, so... yay!