6 Autobots

BATMAN #52 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman52, TomKingBatman52
BATMAN #51 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman51, TomKingBatman51
Infinity Wars: Iron Hammer (2018) #1 (of 2)
Al Ewing, Humberto Ramos
JosLuisSuicideSquad45, RobWilliamsSuicideSquad45
Champions (2019-) #3
Jim Zub, Jacinto Benavente

Gets better...

The Superior Spider-Man, Vol. 2: A Troubled Mind - Dan Slott, Ryan Stegman, Humberto Ramos

Less set up, and more moral ambiguities.   Is he really a hero?    Is Parker, or are Parker's memories, haunting Otto?   What can he do about it?   What should he do about it?   Is he morally responsible for every single disaster that happens in the city if he can do something about it, or can he leave some of them to the police and fireman who don't have his abilities?

Meanwhile, between his job, his doctorate - he just needs one class and a thesis to finish it off, and the new girl, Anna Maria Marconi, his life is getting more and more complicated.   He's found a way to mechanize his patrols - little spider robots, which ew, spiders, but yay robots - so that's a little easier.   He's also got problems he doesn't know about, like the Avengers giving him the side-eye for recent behavior, or the fact that one of Parker's friends suspects who he really is, since Parker-in-Otto's-body told her.   She hasn't quite brought herself to believe it, or at least find evidence, so he's sorta clear.

Still, the noose is slowly drawing tighter, and I can't wait to see how Otto handles it.   Yes, Parker is funny, but I find Otto's bluntness more charming.   Go figure.

Onto volume three!