6 Autobots

BATMAN #52 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman52, TomKingBatman52
BATMAN #51 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman51, TomKingBatman51
Infinity Wars: Iron Hammer (2018) #1 (of 2)
Al Ewing, Humberto Ramos
Champions (2019-) #4
Jim Zub, Jacinto Benavente
SUICIDE SQUAD #46 ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
JosLuisSS46, RobWilliamsSS46
JosLuisSuicideSquad45, RobWilliamsSuicideSquad45
Champions (2019-) #3
Jim Zub, Jacinto Benavente

Strong female characters all around - well, almost...

She-Hulk Vol. 1: Law and Disorder - Ron Wimberley, Charles Soule, Javier Pulido

Patsy Walker (Hellcat) is no only down on her luck before Jennifer Walters (She-Hulk) hires her as an investigator.   And at one point, Jen admits that she's trying to keep an eye on her because she's worried.   But, it's kind of hard to complain because of a whole bunch of reasons:  the women around her are all strong, competent and have their lives together, it's ridiculous to believe that all people - even all women - have their life together, and even when worrying people, Patsy fights, take responsibilities for those fights, and while, yeah, even I agree she's less put tougher than most of the women, does a lot more with what's broken than some people could.

Patsy may be the most broken character in this book, but she's still capable in her own way.   Which brings us to the other characters.    This starts off with Jen getting fired because she refuses to use her superhero connections to bring a big law firm her buddies' business.   She starts up her own firm, and hires a paralegal, Angie Haung, who is so overqualified that Jen wonders what she's doing in her little start-up.   (Both Angie and her money, Hei Hei, who goes everywhere with her, seem to have kind of abilities or powers.   Perhaps both.   Something is going on with them!)  But it's nice to see Jen supported by another extremely talented and capable and put-together woman!   With Angie as the paralegal and Patsy as her investigator, Jen is ready to do law-business!

Or would be if she had clients.   She had one, Dr. Doom's son who wanted asylum, but she could only get paid in Latverian money which almost got Angie locked when she tried to deposit the bag of money up because illegal tender.     Things are pretty slow, and so Jen is down and looks at a case that she doesn't really want to: something she stumbled upon where she and other superheroes and some supervillains were being sued.   In contacting those who were named in the suit, she does a lot more than you'd think.   One of the villains?   Assumes that she's there to beat him up, and when she buys him more Chinese because she's starving after he mentions his has probably gone cold, this happens:

Between taking Doom's son's case, which no one else would touch, and this?   I think she's one of those very strong, yet very compassionate heroines, marrying the hard and the soft in almost equal measure.   I really admire her.

And during the 'blue file' - read active - case that she's working on, one of the people who used to be a superhero but gave it up to be a doctor?   He can tell she's down and says that she's built up more goodwill than she knows.   Like saving him and then brushing it off like it was no big thing.   He puts out the word that she's opened up the business, and well, the next thing that happened?   Made me tear up a bit, and since that's the cliffhanger we were left with, I'm gonna go check that out now!