443 Autobots
allhailgrimlock

Grimlock ♥ Ultra Magnus

Savage Dragon #226
Erik Larsen, Erik Larsen
Transformers: Unicron #5 (of 6)
John Barber
Transformers: Unicron #6 (of 6)
John Barber
Transformers: Unicron #4 (of 6)
John Barber
Transformers: Unicron #3 (of 6)
John Barber
Transformers: Unicron #2 (of 6)
John Barber
Transformers: Unicron #1 (of 6)
Transformers: Unicron #0
Optimus Prime #25
John Barber
Star Trek: Deviations (IDW Deviations)
Donny Cates

Much better!

Amazing X-Men Volume 2: World War Wendingo - Kathryn Immonen, Carlo Barberi, Christopher Yost, Craig Kyle, Ed McGuinness, Paco Medina

I was hoping for more of Aaron's work, but it turns out that there were other writers who continued this series.   While I was disappointed at first, I was relieved by the end: this was less heavy handed and preachy than the first volume, and just... all fun.   And hilarious, to boot!

I'm still a little stuck on the fact that the Wendigo curse only works on Canadian soil, but it's a minor nitpick.   It just seems so... odd and convenient that it only works on Canadian soil.   And I kinda figured out where that was heading real soon!

Regardless, someone murdering a man and shoving him into a meat grinder on Canadian soil turns the minor curse - there's not that much cannibalism in Canada, at least not on Earth-616 - into an epidemic.   A brutally horrific epidemic.

It's up to the X-Men, and Alpha Flight, to figure out what's gone on, what keeps going wrong, and how to stop it.   There's a bunch of mythology thrown in there, too, but like I said, it tends to feel more like fantasy elements than preaching to the reader to me.

I wish there were more on Unlimited, but there is not.  I think I'm going to read the Loki mini-series that got turned into an animated comic that I've watched on Netflix next to distract myself from all the newer stuff I want to read!