6 Autobots

BATMAN #52 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman52, TomKingBatman52
BATMAN #51 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman51, TomKingBatman51
Infinity Wars: Iron Hammer (2018) #1 (of 2)
Al Ewing, Humberto Ramos
Champions (2019-) #4
Jim Zub, Jacinto Benavente
SUICIDE SQUAD #46 ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
JosLuisSS46, RobWilliamsSS46
JosLuisSuicideSquad45, RobWilliamsSuicideSquad45
Champions (2019-) #3
Jim Zub, Jacinto Benavente

New X-Men Omnibus - Grant Morrison, Frank Quitely, Ethan Van Sciver, Leinil Francis Yu

Other than an alarming amount of violence against robotic and mechanical entities, this was just amazing.   Especially that issue where no one talks: the amount that both Morrison and Quitely get into that one issue is amazing.   A lot of visual detail, but you can tell a lot of that detail was in the script.   (The script is in the back.)

The U-Men.   The buildup of the Xorn storyline.  The Phoenix.   Scott being in a weird, weird love triangle.   Morrison takes everything odd and makes it make sense.    He pushes boundaries, and forces the reader to reconsider what they once knew about the X-Men.

And his buildups.   He slowly builds up everything without letting the reader know what's happening, and then slams you with his revelations.   He's amazing.

I loved almost everything about this.   Except what happens to Rover.   (Although that scene where Tom calls out for him.   That emotionally crippled me all over again!)   And I'm not a huge fan of the way Quitely stylizes his art.   It's by no means bad, I just find it somewhat aesthetically displeasing.   (It's not a contradiction no matter if it seems so.   He's technically quite good, I just don't enjoy it very much.)

I wish I had more of Morrison's X-Men.