6 Autobots

BATMAN #52 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman52, TomKingBatman52
BATMAN #51 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman51, TomKingBatman51
Infinity Wars: Iron Hammer (2018) #1 (of 2)
Al Ewing, Humberto Ramos
Champions (2019-) #4
Jim Zub, Jacinto Benavente
SUICIDE SQUAD #46 ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
JosLuisSS46, RobWilliamsSS46
JosLuisSuicideSquad45, RobWilliamsSuicideSquad45
Champions (2019-) #3
Jim Zub, Jacinto Benavente

This actually seems like the perfect book to finish up my challenge...

You Have to F--king Eat - Bryan Cranston, Adam Mansbach

It's funny, it's short, and I've been book hopping like crazy.  I got it for free on Audible, mostly because I loved the first - in book format or read by Samuel L. Jackson - and I love Bryan Cranston.   At first, I was wondering if he was going to tap into the anger, and while Jackson may be angrier, Cranston is no slouch.   He gets pretty pissed off, and the sense of exhaustion, of dealing with unreasonableness continually, shines through.

I was still going to knock off a star, as midway this felt like a one trick pony dragged out for more cash.

But, damn, that ending.   It was just perfect, and I laughed so hard.

A pleasant way to kill a couple minutes while doing art.   I do want to track down the hardcover, and read it, although I probably won't buy it since, y'know, I own the audiobook.  I'm not sure I'd be willing to pay ten dollars more to have the pictures.