6 Autobots

BATMAN #52 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman52, TomKingBatman52
BATMAN #51 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman51, TomKingBatman51
Infinity Wars: Iron Hammer (2018) #1 (of 2)
Al Ewing, Humberto Ramos
Champions (2019-) #4
Jim Zub, Jacinto Benavente
SUICIDE SQUAD #46 ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
JosLuisSS46, RobWilliamsSS46
JosLuisSuicideSquad45, RobWilliamsSuicideSquad45
Champions (2019-) #3
Jim Zub, Jacinto Benavente

Excellent Weird West Graphic Novel!

The Sixth Gun, Vol. 1: Cold Dead Fingers - Cullen Bunn, Brian Hurtt

In this graphic novel, the West is full of the fantastical: six guns with magical properties, all of which are the key to a great treasure.   The man who leads an unholy army wielded one weapon, his wife, and four of his followers held the others.

Even as far as the civil war went, Hume was merciless, heartless, and just pure evil.   Hume, however, was hiding something far worse.   When Becky's step-father dies, she doesn't expect there to be any repercussions other than her losing her family.   However, he hands her a box, and tries to tell her to throw it into a deep river, she ends up touching one of the six guns.   It now belongs to her, and no one else can touch it without being painfully burned.   Not until she dies.

All the guns work on this premise, and one of Hume's men decided to reject ownership of one of the guns, sensing the evil held within.   The guns, after all, warp their owners.  And it's Drake Sinclair who wants to help Becky, if he can convince her that he isn't still working with Hume.

Still, there were times when I wished it went faster, and times when  I wished that I had this in paperback format.   In PDF form from the Humble Bundle, it was odd: pages that were splashes, or two pages next to each other, came one after another, so I kept having to scroll back and forth.

There were some issues, so four stars instead of five.