6 Autobots

BATMAN #52 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman52, TomKingBatman52
BATMAN #51 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman51, TomKingBatman51
Infinity Wars: Iron Hammer (2018) #1 (of 2)
Al Ewing, Humberto Ramos
Champions (2019-) #3
Jim Zub, Jacinto Benavente

What do you get...

Archer & Armstrong Vol. 1: The Michelangelo Code - Fred Van Lente

When you mix an immortal charming but rather foul-minded hedonist and a boy who's been brainwashed by ultra-religous parents and who hasn't left his childhood home, which is a religious-themed park/compound?

Well, you get Archer and Armstrong.  Archer is the naive, but well-intentioned boy who believes in his cause above else.   Armstrong is the cynic who's lived far too long, who takes pleasure where he can, and yeah, if he can he tries to save the world.   Both characters had their own charm, but I couldn't tell you which one I liked best: I think I liked them equally because they both have their own strengths and faults, they both feel very real and I could connect to them both.

Toss in some mystical, all powerful artifact, some ninja nuns, some old-timey Nazis, Michelangelo, clean, simple art, a super-fast moving storyline, and some really, really funny lines and what do you get?   What could become one of my favorite series.

Can't wait to see where this is going, but I'm going to hold off proclaiming my undying love for this until I do see where it goes.   Also, the mention of The Vine was neat, and ties this into the general Valiant universe - but I'd like to see more of a tie-in.   See where and how it fits into the other story lines exactly, if it ever does become part of that universe more.   Then again, part of me, a small part but a part, would kind of like to see this as more of a stand-alone series.