443 Autobots

BATMAN #52 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman52, TomKingBatman52
BATMAN #51 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman51, TomKingBatman51
Infinity Wars: Iron Hammer (2018) #1 (of 2)
Al Ewing, Humberto Ramos
Champions (2019-) #4
Jim Zub, Jacinto Benavente
SUICIDE SQUAD #46 ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
JosLuisSS46, RobWilliamsSS46
JosLuisSuicideSquad45, RobWilliamsSuicideSquad45
Champions (2019-) #3
Jim Zub, Jacinto Benavente

Another Disappointing Graphic Novel...

Guardians Of The Galaxy, Vol. 1: Legacy - Dan Abnett, Andy Lanning, Paul Pelletier

I figured I'd loved Dan Abnett's book about Rocket Raccoon and Groot so much, this had to be a favorite of mine.   Not so.   The temporal mystery and issues are boring me, and the cast is really heavy.   One of the pluses of Rocket and Groot Steal the Universe is that they were dealing with a minimal cast: Groot, Rocket, and a robot were the real main ones, with Gamora and some side plot characters playing more minor roles.

The new Guardians of the Galaxy focuses on five - both in the comics series and the movie - which are Rocket, Groot, Gamora, Drax, and their leader Star-Lord.   In Abnett's comic, Mantis, Adam Warlock and Phyla join the cast as main members, with Cosmo as a fairly important guest star.   Add that to the temporal anomalies, a invasion on Knowhere, etc, etc, and it was just too much.   It felt ridiculously jam packed.

Which is sad.   I love Abnett's Rocket, and I was really, really hoping I'd love this book like crazy.   I'm debating continuing on the series.  Part of me asks, 'what's the point?'