443 Autobots

BATMAN #52 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman52, TomKingBatman52
BATMAN #51 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman51, TomKingBatman51
Infinity Wars: Iron Hammer (2018) #1 (of 2)
Al Ewing, Humberto Ramos
Champions (2019-) #3
Jim Zub, Jacinto Benavente

Doctor Who Character Encyclopeida

Doctor Who Character Encyclopedia - Jason Loborik, Annabel Gibson, Morey Laing

As someone who's only watched Nu!Who, and wasn't fully aware of some of the background of the previous doctors and companions, this was a nice, brief guide that had a lot of large illustrations.   I wasn't hit over the head with information, but I do feel I got a better sense of what's happened before I started watching.

It doesn't answer one of the questions I have, which is how he can die every couple of years, be on his 12th regeneration, and be as old as he is.   I mean, it seems like he didn't start dying until the show started, and then he dies with alarming regularity and I've never been able to suspend my disbelief of that particular fact.

However, I didn't really expect this book to answer that question.  Hoped, but didn't expect.   And if you ignore some of the larger plotholes that are ignored, this is a fine book.   Not something I'd buy, but my mom took it out of the library for my sister and I when we visited her summer house, and I enjoyed it as a one-time read.