6 Autobots

BATMAN #52 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman52, TomKingBatman52
BATMAN #51 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman51, TomKingBatman51
Infinity Wars: Iron Hammer (2018) #1 (of 2)
Al Ewing, Humberto Ramos
JosLuisSuicideSquad45, RobWilliamsSuicideSquad45
Champions (2019-) #3
Jim Zub, Jacinto Benavente

Fantastic anthology!

Troll's Eye View: A Book of Villainous Tales - Garth Nix, Michael Cadnum, Nancy Farmer, Jane Yolen, Ellen Datlow, Catherynne M. Valente, Ellen Kushner, Nina Kiriki Hoffman, Kelly Link, Terri Windling, Midori Snyder, Wendy Froud, Peter S. Beagle, Joseph Stanton, Neil Gaiman, Delia Sherman, Holly Black

This is a fantastic anthology that's based on fairytales told from the point of view of the villains.   It's also great for both younger and older readers; I loved it, and got a lot out of it, although I'm older than the targeted audience.   Then again, Ellen Datlow is a top-notch editor and garners only the best authors.  (I'm honestly only familiar with Terri Windling when she's edited an anthology with Datlow.   This fact, the long-standing relationship between the two, and the excellent anthologies they've put out together, does give me a lot of respect for Windling - I'm just less familiar with her in general.  I've also met Datlow, but not Windling.)

While the stories range from amazing to superb, there was one flaw - which I took one half-star off due to the slightly uniform way in which the villains revealed themselves to be less evil than they first appear.   About mid-way through, I wished for a little more variety in the shade of gray I was being shown.

A little later, three stories in particular - Yolen's, Farmer's and Valente's - were a string of particularly strong shorts.   Neil Gaiman's poem didn't work as much for me as most of his work did, which surprised me.

Also, after each story is a one page or less bio of the author, including the reason they chose the villain they did.   It was a nice insight as to the choices the authors made.

And if I weren't so tired, I'd write a more complete review.   As it is, what I can say is that I highly suggest this anthology.