6 Autobots

BATMAN #52 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman52, TomKingBatman52
BATMAN #51 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman51, TomKingBatman51
Infinity Wars: Iron Hammer (2018) #1 (of 2)
Al Ewing, Humberto Ramos
Champions (2019-) #4
Jim Zub, Jacinto Benavente
SUICIDE SQUAD #46 ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
JosLuisSS46, RobWilliamsSS46
JosLuisSuicideSquad45, RobWilliamsSuicideSquad45
Champions (2019-) #3
Jim Zub, Jacinto Benavente

What in Primus' name did I just read?

Transformers: Dark Cybertron Volume 2 - Atilio Rojo, Livio Ramondelli, Andrew Griffith, Brendan Cahill, James Raiz, James Roberts, John Barber, Phil Jimenez

What?   No!  Noooooo!

What?  I seriously have no words.  None.

Everything went wrong.   Everything.   Except that the universe didn't get sucked into this singularity where timespace got screwed over, and it all became this one moment where Cybertron fed on the entire universe.

Yeah, they fixed that.   Everything else went wrong.   And the one thing that didn't?   Even that feels wrong, so I'm counting it as going wrong, especially since Soundwave is pissed off.   Oh, yeah, that's going to end well.

I need to curl up and cry.   I feel broken and empty.   And... broken.  I want to change everything in this volume, except it was perfect; if it wasn't, I wouldn't feel so much, or so crappy.

Also, Rodimus should've been the one to die.   It would fix the right-but-wrong thing, too.  I'm sorry.  I'm not being coherent but there are too many feels.  I can't be coherent.  I tried to string together something semi-coherent, but I'm not going to be able to do much but cry and cry and cry when I think about this.   Ever.