6 Autobots

BATMAN #52 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman52, TomKingBatman52
BATMAN #51 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman51, TomKingBatman51
Infinity Wars: Iron Hammer (2018) #1 (of 2)
Al Ewing, Humberto Ramos
Champions (2019-) #3
Jim Zub, Jacinto Benavente

FMA Volume 20 Review

Fullmetal Alchemist, Vol. 20 - Hiromu Arakawa

Back in the world of FMA?

*melts*

I've become so addicted in such a short time!   I'm also coming up in the final stretch of these graphic novels, and about ready to cry over that.   It's about to be all gone!   I'm not sure how I can cope, to be honest, mostly because books are all that have brought me any joy lately.   (But me feeing broken is a whole other post/issue.)   Very little can bring me out of the funk, and I'm fine when I get enveloped by a well written book.

FMA may be the best written that I've read in a long, long, loooong time.   It's everything I wish a book would be: fantastical, thought provoking, and gorgeous.   I find myself unable to tear myself away from some of the illustrations, they're so lush and provocative.

I can't tell you how much I love this series.   I can't tell you how much it crushes me knowing I only have seven issues left.  Words fail to convey my despair.