443 Autobots

BATMAN #52 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman52, TomKingBatman52
BATMAN #51 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman51, TomKingBatman51
Infinity Wars: Iron Hammer (2018) #1 (of 2)
Al Ewing, Humberto Ramos
Champions (2019-) #4
Jim Zub, Jacinto Benavente
SUICIDE SQUAD #46 ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
JosLuisSS46, RobWilliamsSS46
JosLuisSuicideSquad45, RobWilliamsSuicideSquad45
Champions (2019-) #3
Jim Zub, Jacinto Benavente

Way, way better than I expected...

Deadpool, Vol. 3: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly - Brian Posehn, Gerry Duggan, Scott Koblish

Because the first volume was okay, but sort of aimless, and not as funny as, say, Way's Deadpool.    However, this volume blew my mind.   It's the same level of humor as the first volume, but there's a less disjointed feel.  I've always thought that that went nowhere with Deadpool, but it did this time, and worked beautifully.   It's like it's taking t he issue I have with Deadpool as a character, and fixing them.

Yes!   Primus, yes, please.

The first two stories seem like the regular 'nothing really happens but it's fun, so you roll with it.'   Except that that it's building up to the later storyline in this volume, in a way that's unexpected and unexpectedly satisfying.  From a seventies story that guest stars the Heroes for Hire, to a story about experimentation and morality that includes North Korea, Captain America and Wolverine, this graphic novel did sort of go everywhere.

Which was why the ending, the way it tied together, was such a shock.   And it looks like people are starting to take Wade seriously, and he's starting to take himself seriously, which is where the feeing that this is coming to create a point and be as emotionally fulfilling as other comics is coming from.  Because there may be actual character development.

I was stunned, even more so to realize that it works quite well.   It's a good look for the merc with a mouth, and I hope this trend continues.