6 Autobots

BATMAN #52 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman52, TomKingBatman52
BATMAN #51 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman51, TomKingBatman51
Infinity Wars: Iron Hammer (2018) #1 (of 2)
Al Ewing, Humberto Ramos
Champions (2019-) #3
Jim Zub, Jacinto Benavente

Megaman NT warrior

MegaMan NT Warrior, Vol. 1 - Ryo Takamisaki

So, yeah.  All I can think of after having finished this is that my sister's cat's favorite toy is a Millennium Falcon.   HIs second favorite toy is an X-Wing.    I think we can take three things from this.

1.   They make nerdy/Star Wars cat toys, and how awesome is that?

2.   I am slightly-to-very in love with this cat.  I'm going to be crushed when he goes away tomorrow.

3.   I did not like this manga.   At all, really.   The grammar was off at times - like an essential word missing in a sentence - although it wasn't too horrible.   The art was okay, but nowhere near the quality of Loveless or Fullmetal Alchemist.

And it's all about cyberspace and AIs.   I should have adored this.   But I kept wanting it to end.   It's juvenile, and I don't buy into the 'it's for kids, so it doesn't have to be good,' excuse.   Pullman and His Dark Materials trilogy.   CS Lewis and the Narnia series.   Books for children can be done well, and can captivate an adult audience.

This, though?   This was dreck that failed.   Two stars, because the art was decent, and the writing itself was competent.   It wasn't completely illiterate.   For the most part. No more stars, because everything else - storyline, Lan and Megaman being Gary Stus, and the world, plots, and characters not captivating me - didn't work.

Here, have something pretty!