6 Autobots

BATMAN #52 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman52, TomKingBatman52
BATMAN #51 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman51, TomKingBatman51
Infinity Wars: Iron Hammer (2018) #1 (of 2)
Al Ewing, Humberto Ramos
Champions (2019-) #3
Jim Zub, Jacinto Benavente

InuYasha Volume 2

InuYasha: Family Matters, Vol. 2 - Rumiko Takahashi

So... as much as I love FMA, I needed a break.  I just did.   I also don't have volume 22 for another week, so I want to pace myself a little.

From what I remember of volume one, I wasn't crazy-crazy about it.   I'm finding the pacing of the action more to my liking in this volume, and it's fun.   There's a lot of feudal Japan/Japanese mythology, although tweaked to fit this universe, at least from what little I know.   I really like the interactions between InuYasha, his brother, and Kagome.   It's going to be an interesting ride from here on out, and I think I honestly liked this volume just for Sessho-Maru.   He's a fun character that I love to hate; he's a complete bastard, and that's the whole reason he's there.   That and to remind InuYasha that he's half mortal in an attempt to humiliate him.

Not only that, but there's a demon in here that draws upon InuYasha's half-mortal side, and it's quite touching in the end.   I'm looking forward to volume 3.