6 Autobots

BATMAN #52 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman52, TomKingBatman52
BATMAN #51 ((DC REBIRTH)) ((Regular Cover)) - DC Comics - 2018 - 1st Printing
LeeWeeksBatman51, TomKingBatman51
Infinity Wars: Iron Hammer (2018) #1 (of 2)
Al Ewing, Humberto Ramos
Champions (2019-) #3
Jim Zub, Jacinto Benavente

RiD Volume 4 Favorite Quotes

Transformers: Robots In Disguise Volume 4 - John Barber

About the Decepticons to Starscream: “They’re sick and tired of the Autobots.   They’re mad and all their leaders are dead or… well, you.”

Poor Starsream!

Prowl: “Decepticons - you are all under arrest.   I invite you to resist.”

I just… gah… brains melted… out ears...

Starscream about Megatron: “OPEN THE DOOR!  LET ME OUT!   HE MOVED!  HE SMILED!”

Laughing so hard right now.

Starscream: “I mean, yeah, I had a nefarious plan to make Prowl betray his friends… just not this nefarious plan.”

Oh. My. God.  I love Starscream!

Prowl: “I can track over 800 objects and calculate their trajectories - - and now each of those objects is one of my friends.”

Megatron: “‘get away with this’ indeed, little Bumblebee.   Did I crush your cliché inhibitor along with your face?”

Fuck you, Megatron.   You did crush his face, and I fucking hate you for that!

Slag: “Less smiling and more hitting, Autobot.”

I love Slag.   So much.

Megatron: “Prowl has an extraordinary force of will… but not even he can control the psyches of five Constructicons.”

Do it, Prowl!  DO IT!

Dirge: “But even if we have to shoot our way through hundreds of Decepticons, I can’t turn-“

Sideswipe: “Stop, stop.  You had me at ‘shoot our way through hundreds of Decepticons.’”

Sweet.   Robot-on-robot violence always gets me in the mood.   (Primus help the human who swats at them, but I love it when it’s robots pounding on each other.  Or, y’know, just pounding each other.)