444 Autobots

Progress: 20/312pages
Transformers Robots in Disguise: Where Crown City Comes to Life
Caroline Rowlands
Progress: 3/32pages
Avengers: Absolute Vision - Book Two (Avengers (1963-1996))
Progress: 98/360pages

So... should I look into if this is legally actionable?

ETA: Editing up top.   The book is gone.  Leaving the link and this post up, just for record keeping, though.

This book is clearly put up to intimidate me, and no, actually, there have been no surprise repercussions from my drunken reviews.  Whether or not I choose to continue them depends on how long I want my reviews to be, and how much I like the alcohol I have on hand.

I'm not an alcoholic, as I haven't had a drink in weeks, nor have I had any withdrawal symptoms, nor the urge to drink.   If you mean a stalker in that I don't have any of your Facebook pictures, don't use them to libel you on the internet, don't give a shit about where you guys work or your personal life, then yeah, I guess I'm way more of a stalker than you guys are.   Except, you know, that not being the definition of a stalker.   I find out about a lot of the behavior that I oppose of from my friends.

So let's be clear - I'm not jealous of your insecurity, your inability to take criticism, your inability to step back and take a look at your work in a reasonable manner, your childish and unprofessional behavior, your inability to see that me saying that something is grammatically incorrect is not the same as calling someone fugly, a loser, tranny manface, hairy manface, or any of the other names you've slung at me.   I'm not jealous of the fact that I'm not reduced to mocking your personal appearance.  I'm not jealous of the fact that your websites comments show that the people you hang around with hate people with disabilities, women, different ethnicities, and any other number of groups that are different than yourselves.   I'm not jealous of your inability to tell what's literate and what's not.

I've shared my original work, I've shared my art, I've shared my fanfiction, all of which I know you've seen.   You've done your best to tear me down, but I'm proud of my work, I've got my kinks and I'm not allowing you to shame me for them.   I'm still here, talking about my robot fetish, my non-con kink so long as it's fictional, I'm still in the studio all the time, working on my art.   I still have my same Facebook picture up because I don't care that you think I look manly, ugly, fugly, or any of the other names you care to throw at me.    I'm still here, guys.   I'm not intimidated.   I'm sharing your work.   And yeah, I do think it's kind of funny, but not for the same reasons you do.   And yeah, that cover is shit - the composition is lousy, the font is awful, you got my last name wrong, you got my middle initial wrong, and you couldn't even photoshop in some crazy eyes?

The first sentence in that description should be two, too, if anyone's interested.   I'm also thinking about seeking legal advice to see if I should start to look into the people writing this book stalking and harassing and libeling me.   At the very least, I'd like to see this get some attention, be reblogged, or passed around, because clearly I am supposed to be ashamed of my looks - still not, guys - or scared into silence - not this either - and I think passing this around is the best way to prove that I'm neither ashamed nor scared.   I'd also love it if someone could suggest more shitty books that I can get for free, or if you have them and have been burned by them, and they're lendable on Kindle, would anyone mind sending me them?   I'm going to be doing more reviews of shitty self-published books, just because I can't seem to find anything that bad in traditionally published books.

In conclusion, the more you try to intimidate me, the more I flaunt my right to say true things about shitty grammar.   Free speech and all.

You don't have to pay attention to anything below - that's for me.